Businesses are very similar to animals, meaning they usually don’t survive alone. Most animals are social creatures and find safety and comfort in numbers. Similarly, businesses, in particular small businesses, need the help and support of one another in order to survive.
We all know the odds of a small business making it past five years. Businesses need care, nurturing, and support in order to survive. Nuclear Business Club of Orlando understands the hardships and challenges small businesses face. We exist to support you and help you succeed. We are a resource to lean upon, an ear to listen, and a wealth of information, knowledge, business ideas, and experience to draw upon for your small business needs. Contact us today.
WHAT DOES NUCLEAR BUSINESS CLUB DO?
- We exist for you. Nuclear Business Club believes in the small business owner. We believe in helping make dreams come true. We believe in giving back to others. We believe in raising up this next generation to be successful business owners as well. We believe in others.
- We offer classes. Starting your own business is mostly a leap of faith into waters you have to navigate only when you get there. Educating yourself as you embark on this often-convoluted process is key to success. The more knowledge you can obtain the faster, the better your odds of success will be. Nuclear Business Club offers classes, workshops, and seminars that stretches the gamut of small business ownership from the seed of an idea to writing that idea down on paper in the form of a business plan to paying your taxes.
- We offer networking opportunities. It’s proven most people land jobs from people they know. The more connections you have, the more you’ll learn. The more you’ll learn, the more successful you’ll be. You’ll meet more people, learn about opportunities you didn’t know about, and possibly make a great friend in the process. Networking opportunities are often overlooked and passed over due to time constraints. Nuclear Business Club believes these opportunities are too valuable to be missed.
- Social hours and dinner parties. Even if you’re not social, these events are just as important. In a relaxed atmosphere, people will mix and mingle more and ideas and information will flow. Social hours, holiday parties, and weekend picnics are all events you should strive to be at as you get your small business off the ground. Good places to check are business organizations and your town’s government gatherings of small businesses.
- Guest speakers. Nuclear Business Club, following its belief in education, often invites guest speakers to come and share their knowledge and experience with our members. These are excellent opportunities to learn, to network, and to grow both personally and professionally. These sessions vary but can focus on an aspect of business ownership itself such as soliciting help or how to balance business with home life. We’re always looking for guest speakers so if you or someone you know would like to speak, send them our way!
Finally, we offer a guest pass. This guest pass is for you to attend any of our events for free. This is your opportunity to meet members of our group, see what we offer, and evaluate if Nuclear Business Club is for you. Feel free to bring a friend as well. Our mission is to help as many small business owners and future small business owners in the Orlando area as possible. We’d love to have you at any of our great events expounded above and even if you don’t join, we’d love to meet you and welcome you. Simply fill out the form below today to receive your free guest pass to your email!
Interested in attending one of our events for free?*
Fill out the form and get your coupon delivered directly to your inbox!
*Coupon is good for one time use only.